In this article, we will go through a brief tour of the Settings section for buyers and evaluators/reviewers, covering the major functionality available to you. Once you have logged in to your account you will see Settings in the top banner of Bonfire.
Once you click on Settings you will enter the section. The Settings menu will give you access to the four different areas:
- Email and Password - This is where you can go in and edit your user email or change your password.
- Profile Picture - Say cheese! You can upload a profile picture to associate with your account in this area.
- Preferred Language - Enter this section to change your portal language to our five options of English, French, Russian, Spanish or Portuguese.
- Timezone - All dates in the app will be displayed relative to your chosen timezone.
- Name - All edits to the spelling of your username can be made in this area.
Specific instructions for each section are outlined below.
Tab #1 Email and Password
At any time you can go into this section and edit your user/login email. In addition, in the "Change your Password," section you can edit your password at any point. Once you type in your updated email or password click the Change button to save those changes.
Tab #2 Profile Picture:
In this section, you can choose to associate a profile picture with your account. By selecting the Choose File button you can upload any photo in a .gif .jpg .jpeg or .png format. Once you have selected your file, click the Upload button to finish uploading your profile picture.
Tab #3 Preferred Language:
In the preferred language section, you can adjust the default language of your portal. From the drop-down menu, you can choose between one of five languages (English, Russian, French, Portuguese, Spanish). This preferred language setting is strictly for your profile only and will not impact other users.
Tab #4 Timezone:
Users can now set their own personal Timezone preference through their Settings page. By default, you'll still use the Organization's timezone (and you can go back to using the Organization's Timezone at any time by setting their own preferences to "Default"). All dates in the app will be displayed relative to your chosen timezone.
Tab #5 Name:
If at any time you need to adjust your name in the portal, this is where you can make that change. You can simply write in your preferred spelling of your first and last name and push Save. Once that step is complete your name as listed in your portal will be corrected.