Public Notices are messages posted by the buyer that are visible to anyone who can view the opportunity.
A public notice will notify all vendors (via email) who have interacted with the project up to that point. Bonfire currently tracks vendor interaction if it falls into one of the following vendor actions:
- begin a Submission
- read a Public Notice message
- sent a Q&A message
- read a Q&A message that the buyer sent
- downloaded any Supporting Documents (Questionnaire/BidTable templates or Public Files)
- submitted an Intent to Bid
- signed an Opportunity NDA
- are invited to a bid and have registered
Note, if a vendor is on a public notice list, it doesn't necessarily mean that they are in the purchasing organization's vendor records.
Please also note that this differs from who is notified on a Public Award Notice.