A Reviewer is notified via email when any of the following occurs:
- The Reviewer is added to a Project.
- The Reviewer is removed from a Project.
- The Evaluation Group(s) that the Reviewer is assigned to is/are released, and the Reviewer can begin scoring.
NOTE: The Project Owner is CC'd on this email.
- The Evaluate By date for the project is approaching, and the Reviewer has not yet completed their evaluation. A reminder email is sent 5 days before, 2 days before, and the day of the Evaluate By date.
NOTE: The Project Owner is CC'd on this email. These reminders are only sent if the Evaluation Group(s) the Reviewer is a part of have already been released ahead of time, otherwise, the Reviewer will not have anything to score.
- One of the Reviewer's scores has been changed by another user (i.e., Project Owner, Department Manager, Organization Administrator).
NOTE: The user that made the change is CC'd on this email.