The Settings menu will give you access to the seven different areas:
- Organization Vendor Record - Your Organization Vendor Record exists on the Organization's portal that you have been invited to or that you are bidding on.
- Global Vendor Record - Your Global Vendor Record is the master record that you can maintain on Bonfire. This can be controlled and edited by you. This record can be used to subscribe to opportunity matching based on Commodity Codes and Service Regions
- Name - Main Contact First Name and Last Name.
- Email and Password - This is where you can go in and edit your user email or change your password.
- Profile Picture - Say cheese! You can upload a profile picture to associate with your account in this area.
- Preferred Language - Enter this section to change your portal language to our five options of English, French, Russian, Spanish or Portuguese.
- Timezone - All dates in the app will be displayed relative to your chosen timezone.
Specific instructions for each section are outlined below.
Tab #1 Organization Vendor Record - Details
Your Organization Vendor Record is the record that the Organization has on file and maintains internally. You may edit this record. Changes here, however, will only be reflected in the institution that is hosting the opportunity. Additionally, the institution hosting the opportunity may edit this record as well.
Tab #1.1 Organization Vendor Record - Documents
The document section will keep track of requested documents affiliated with Vendor Registration.
Tab #2 Global Vendor Record
Your Global Vendor Record is the master record that you maintain on Bonfire and is used to create a new Organization Vendor Record when you log into a specific Organization's portal on Bonfire for the first time. Only you may edit this record. Additionally, this record can be used to subscribe to opportunity matching notifications based on Commodity Codes.
Tab #2.1 Global Vendor Record - Commodity Codes
Within the Global Vendor Record, you can subscribe to Commodity Codes and a Service Region. This will allow you to be notified of future Bonfire opportunities that are associated with the Service Region and Commodity Code.
Tab #3 Name
The Name section allows you to input the Main Contacts First and Last Name.
Tab #4 Email and Password
At any time you can go to this section and edit your user/login email. In addition, in the "Change your Password," section you can edit your password at any point. Once you type in your updated email or password click the Change button to save those changes.
Tab #5 Profile Picture:
In this section, you can choose to associate a profile picture with your account. By selecting the Choose File button you can upload any photo in a .gif .jpg .jpeg or .png format. Once you have selected your file, click the Upload button to finish uploading your profile picture.
Tab #6 Preferred Language:
In the preferred language section, you can adjust the default language of your portal. From the drop-down menu, you can choose between one of five languages (English, Russian, French, Portuguese, Spanish). This preferred language setting is strictly for your profile only and will not impact other users.
Tab #7 Timezone:
Users can now set their own personal Timezone preference through their Settings page. By default, you'll still use the Organization's timezone (and you can go back to using the Organization's Timezone at any time by setting their own preferences to "Default"). All dates in the app will be displayed relative to your chosen timezone.
If you have any questions about the module please let us know at Support@GoBonfire.com