Once you've set up your Questionnaire for your project and it's ready for your vendors to fill it out, it's time to set it up so that your Reviewers can view and score it!
NOTE: In order to do this, your Questionnaire must have been requested from your vendors under Requested Information. (For guidance on how to do this, please read our How can I add my Questionnaire to Requested Information? page.)
For Reviewers to score the Questionnaire, you must map your created Questionnaire to the Criteria section using the following steps:
1. Go to the Criteria section and click the Manage button:
2. You will be able to select the Questionnaire from the dropdown at the bottom of the view:
3. Assign the final details:
Once you've mapped your Questionnaire to Criteria, you'll see that the Questionnaire becomes a Criteria Group, with the Criteria in the group consisting of the Question Sets. This graphic is a great illustration of the actual structure of Questionnaires in Bonfire:
Consider the following example along with some special considerations for Questionnaire Criteria:
1. Since the Questionnaire is treated as a Criteria Group, you can assign the entire Questionnaire an overall point value, just like you would with any other Criteria. For example, assuming you want all of your criteria to sum up to 100, and you wish for your Questionnaire to be worth 40% of the total points, then the 668 pts would be scaled to 40 pts, and all of the other criteria would add up to 60 pts.
2. You have complete control over how much each Question Set is worth no matter how many Questions are in it. For example, if Integrations is deemed twice as important as End User Functionality, you simply enter double the number of points for Integrations.
3. The Total Points shown for each Question Set is simply the sum of the points assigned to the Questions within it. For example, Technical Infrastructure had 8 questions, each worth 4 points, totalling 32 points.
4. The N/A that can be seen in the Evaluation Group column indicates that questions in that Question Set have been individually assigned to an Evaluation Group, and therefore, the whole set can no longer be assigned to an Evaluation Group. You will need to go into your Questionnaire and bulk edit the rest of the questions to be mapped to the Evaluation Groups of your choosing (for more information, please see our How do I edit an existing Questionnaire? page.)
NOTE: By default, unless modified, all criteria will be of the Rated Input type (_/X pts).
To learn more about Questionnaires check out our guide on creating a Questionnaire by clicking here.