Even though you are assigned a Contracts - Organization Manager role, you may encounter instances where you are unable to create a Contract from the Project page.
This can happen for the following reasons:
- You do not own the Project you are trying to create a contract from
- You do not have the correct role to manage all Projects
To resolve this issue, you can do the following:
- Set your role as a Projects - Department Manager.
- Set your role as a Projects - Organization Manager.
- Set yourself as the Project Owner which you are trying to create a contract from.
Keep in mind that only your Organization Administrator will be able to make these changes. To learn more about each specific role and their privileges, please see our User Roles page.