Bonfire gives you visibility on Vendors' Submissions including the proposals that were not submitted.
If for any reason you need to take a look into the Vendors that started a Submission but did not submit at the end, you will be able to view this under the Work-in-Progress Submissions located on the Submissions page:
Click "Show the Work-In-Progress Submissions" link.
By expanding the view to show the suppliers, you will be able to view details such as:
- Supplier - The Supplier's Name
- Created - The day they started their proposal
- Progress - How far along the submission is towards completion
- Optional* - Diversity or Subcontractor Information
- Type - shows if the Submission was either External (made by the Vendor) or Internal (made by the Project Owner).
The Work-in-progress submissions feature lets you see which vendors have started preparing their submissions so you can get a sense of how many bids are likely to come in. The formula for the progress bar is:
% = 𝑅𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑠𝑙𝑜𝑡𝑠 𝑠𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑑 / 𝑇𝑜𝑡𝑎𝑙 𝑅𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑠𝑙𝑜𝑡𝑠 x 100%
NOTE: Optional slots do not count towards the progress bar percentage.