If the support article you are viewing is displaying a broken image link or not loading the image correctly, continue reading this article for different ways to fix this.
A "broken image" on Google Chrome and Firefox appear as an image of a pixelated piece of paper with an image on it (for Chrome) or just a plain piece of paper (Firefox), with the corner detached from the rest of the image, respectively:
This error could occur from a variety of issues;
- Some extensions could be preventing certain images from loading correctly, or not at all;
- Certain permissions may also prevent images from loading;
- The cache on Google Chrome may be full, and needs to be cleared;
- An issue on our end!
- The image doesn't exist on our server anymore;
- The filename is entered incorrectly
Regardless, here are some step-by-step instructions to ensure that our articles can provide you with the best help possible.
How to Fix a Broken Image (Chrome):
- Check the Browser Extensions
- Check Server Permissions
- Clear your Cache
Check the Browser Extensions -
Browser Extensions can sometimes interfere with how you interact with a webpage and the attachments within them. Included are some step-by-step instructions on an attempt of how you could resolve this issue;
NOTE: Bonfire Support can be reached at 1-800-354-8010 extension 2, or by sending us an email to Support@GoBonfire.com