Deleting an invite after a participant has already submitted will not exclude them from a project reopen. If you do not wish for a Vendor to be able to submit on a Project Reopen, you will need to eliminate the Vendor prior to Reopening the project.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How can I submit a proposal if I'm a Project Owner or Buyer?
- Will deleting a Vendor invite prevent them from accessing the project?
- If I delete an Invitation on an Invite-Only Project and reopen the project, will that Vendor still have access to the reopened project?
- Why can't I mark a Submission as Awarded?
- Can I check which vendors started a submission but did not finish?
- Can I delete a vendor's Invite to a project?
- Can I reinstate an eliminated submission?
- Why do I see "Windows cannot extract the file" when trying to open a submission file?
- Why is a Vendor who was on the Document Takers list no longer on the list?
- Who has access to eliminated submissions?