There is nothing worse than finding out about the perfect bid or RFP opportunity after it's been awarded. We call it FOMO (fear of missing opportunities). Put an end to FOMO with a Premium Vendor subscription!
In order to register as a Premium Vendor, you can do so by going to our Premium Vendor Registration page and then following the steps below:
1. Click Sign Up
2. Next, you’ll be redirected to another page that asks for your billing information and payment method. Please double-check that you’ve filled these out correctly before you proceed!
A payment summary will be found near the bottom of the screen. Once you’ve confirmed the amount and your details, press the Subscribe button to begin your Premium Vendor subscription.
3. Success! You will then be sent a Subscription Confirmation email.
4. You will also be sent an Account Confirmation email. This message validates your email address. Click on the link in the Confirmation email to confirm your account and launch the Premium Vendor Portal!
Note: Currently, we must collect applicable taxes for Canadian addresses. US addresses are not affected.
Once you have received the Confirmation email, click the link to launch Onboarding! You will first be asked for further business contact information.
Note: If you do not receive or cannot find your Account Confirmation email, you can resend it by signing in to the Bonfire Premium Vendor Portal, then clicking Send Confirmation Email.
5. Finally, you will need to set up login credentials for your new Bonfire Premium account.
Once you have input your additional information, click Continue. You'll then be brought to our 4-step Onboarding Process! Click Get Started to proceed.
1. Write a brief summary of your business offerings (product or service). Click Next when finished.
2. You'll then see a long list of available industries, goods and services. Click the "+" sign to the right of the industry/service you wish to select. To unselect, click the "-" sign. You can also search by using the search bar. When you have finished choosing your selections, scroll to the very bottom and click Save and Next.
3. You will now be asked to choose which region you wish to receive matches for. Choose your home region, then click Go to Opportunities.
4. That's it! You will be brought to your Recommended Opportunities screen, which you can then begin to explore!
For more information about your options within the Premium Vendor Portal, please check out our article Exploring Premium Vendor Support.