There is nothing worse than finding out about the perfect bid or RFP opportunity after it's been awarded. We call it FOMO (fear of missing opportunities). Put an end to FOMO with a Premium Vendor subscription!
In order to register as a Premium Vendor, you can do so by going to our Premium Vendor Registration page and then follow the steps below:
1. Enter the email address you’d like to use.
2a. If you already have a Bonfire account, you’ll be prompted to enter your password which you’ve used to log into Bonfire previously. (If you don’t remember your password, you can find steps on how to reset it here.)
2b. If you don’t already have an account, you’ll have the opportunity to fill in a little more information about yourself:
3. From there, you’ll be redirected to another page that asks for your billing information and payment method. Please double check that you’ve filled these out correctly before you proceed!
A payment summary will be found near the bottom of the screen. Once you’ve confirmed the amount and your details, press the Subscribe button to begin your Premium Vendor subscription. You will then be sent a Confirmation email. Click on the link in the Confirmation email to launch the Premium Vendor Portal!
Note: Currently, we must collect applicable taxes for Canadian addresses. US addresses are not affected.
Once you have received the Confirmation email, click the link to launch Onboarding! You will first be asked for further business contact information.
Note: If for some reason you don't receive a confirmation email please try searching your spam or junk mail folders to see if the email ended up there. If you still can't locate the confirmation email please reach out to email@example.com and we will be happy to help.
Once you have input your additional information, click Continue. You'll then be brought to our 4-step Onboarding Process! Click I'm Ready to proceed.
1. Write a brief summary of your business offerings (product or service). Click Next when finished.
2. You'll then see a long list of available industries, goods and services. Click the "+" sign to the right of the industry/service you wish to select. To unselect, click the "-" sign. You can also search by using the search bar. When you have finished choosing your selections, scroll to the very bottom and click Next.
3. You will now be asked to choose which region you wish to receive matches for. Choose your home region, then click Go to Opportunities.
4. That's it! You will be brought to your Recommended Opportunities screen, which you can then begin to explore!
For more information about your options within the Premium Vendor Portal, please check out our article Exploring Premium Vendor Support.