Bonfire Community Projects
- Feature Summary
- Accessing Community Projects
- Searching and Filtering Projects
- CoProcure - Cooperative Contracts
Community Projects is a page listing all the public projects across the Bonfire client network. Users can search and filter to locate relevant projects, see the project description, all the related public information, and access public documents.
- Instant access to all public projects across the Bonfire client network
- Help procurement professionals during the market research and documents drafting process with projects details and bid documents from other organizations
- Easily search through open, closed, and awarded public projects across the entire Bonfire community
- Enable everyone to share the best practices and good bid documents to develop a sense of community
Accessing Community Projects
The Community Projects feature can be found on the Projects Dashboard page in the left navigation menu. This is where users can browse public projects within the Bonfire Client Network.
The following users can access Community Projects: Organization Administrator, Organization Observer, Projects - Organization Manager, Projects - Department Manager, Projects - Department Observer, Projects - Department Project Manager, Projects - Department Simple Bids Manager, Projects - Organization Observer
Once the Community Projects feature is selected, projects are displayed in the portal with the option to “See details” and “View” each project.
Clicking on the ‘See Details' button will expand the Project card to show additional information like the project description and the list of all locations
Clicking on the ‘View’ button navigates users to the public view of the project on a new browser tab. Users can access all the public information from the organization and download the documents.
Searching and Filtering Projects
Searching for Projects
Users can search for projects based on the project title and description by typing in the search bar.
To cancel a search, either use the ESC key or the “x” in the search bar. Cancelling the search will clear the search results.
There are 4 ways to filter projects using the "Show Filter" button:
- Searching by statuses: Open, Closed, Cancelled, and Awarded projects. By default, the filters will be set to “All”.
- Project Type: Similar to the Status filter, users can filter the project cards using the different project types
- Organizations: Users can use this filter to select one or multiple organizations
- Location: Users can filter projects based on locations. They can either be filtered by states in the US and also by provinces in Canada.
CoProcure - Cooperative Contracts
CoProcure is a mission-driven technology startup building a future in which collaboration across public agencies is seamless and information is open and accessible. CoProcure’s free search engine helps public entities to save time and taxpayer dollars by consolidating collaborative contract data and standardizing the search experience. Today, CoProcure’s database hosts 70,000+ cooperative and piggyback contracts from 300+ sources.
Please Note: Currently, only US contracts are available.
We are adding the ability to search CoProcure contracts directly from our platform and expand the number of contracts they can draw knowledge from, aiding procurement professionals during market research and drafting process.
How to use the feature
The CoProcure search is located under Projects -> Community Projects -> Cooperative Contracts.
First step is to read and accept CoProcure terms and conditions before using the tool - this preference will be saved so that you only have to accept it once.
Once accepted, you will see CoProcure’s search bar, which allows you to find contracts on their platform. All you need to do is type your search terms on the search bar and hit Enter or click the search icon.
After searching, a new window will open with your results and the ability to continue your search on CoProcure’s platform.